Advertising rates and deadlines in the Healthy Food Guide magazine can be viewed in the HFG Media Kit:
For all advertising enquiries, please contact:
Melissa Fernley, National Advertising Manager
Contact Melissa Fernley, or telephone +612 9901 6191
Bianca Preston, Advertising Manager
Contact Bianca Preston, or telephone +612 9901 6327
Advertising terms and conditions
Standard print advertisements
Conditions of contract:
1. Our Schedule of Advertising Rates operative at the time this contract is entered into, together with the Copy Form (if any) for this Advertisement, forms our entire contract. Any alterations to our contract shall be in writing and signed by both parties.
2. All work carried out by us in producing or subsequently changing the advertisement shall be charged to you in addition to the advertising insertions rate shown above unless shown to the contrary.
3. We reserve the right to edit copy to make it conform to our legal or ethical requirements.
4. Positioning of advertisements is at our discretion unless a loading has been paid by you to guarantee an agreed position as indicated on this agreement.
5. All advertisements which, in our opinion, are in an editorial style will have the word “Advertisement” inserted above or below their position of publication.
6. You shall deliver to us copy or other material at your expense by the date specified. If you fail to supply the required material by that date, we shall be entitled to full payment for the insertion which would otherwise have been published whether or not we are able to publish the advertisement. Our decision as to whether we can publish shall be final. Our expenses (including tolls and freight charges) following the deadline date, in endeavouring to secure replacement material shall be recoverable from you.
7. Where the Advertiser carries on business as an advertising agent the Advertiser acknowledges that it contracts with the Publisher in its own right and is principally liable under any contract entered into with the Publisher.
8. Advertising agents accredited with the Advertising Federation of Australia (“AFA”) will be paid commission for advertising so long as the Publisher’s Terms of Trade are strictly observed.
9. The Publisher may deem any advertisement or advertising agent accepting a commission or rebate to be observing and acting in accordance with the AFA conditions whether or not such advertiser or agent is accredited by the AFA or not.
10. You shall make all payments due under this contract within 30days of the on sale date of the publication in respect of which the advertising services are ordered. If any payment is not made then, without prejudice to our right to immediately enforce all remedies available to us, we may:
(10.1) Cancel this contract (with cancellation rate adjustments, if any, applying);
(10.2) Charge penalty interest on all overdue amounts at the rate of 20% per annum from the due date until the date on which payment is received;
(10.3) Recover all collection costs (including all legal costs and disbursements) from you.
11. Any discount for prompt payment applies only if payment in full is made within 10 days of the insertion concerned.
12. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force in NSW.
13. Our maximum liability to you for any act or omission on our part shall not exceed the cost of one insertion pursuant to the contract.
14. All amounts and rates specified in this contract are exclusive of goods and services tax which shall be additional to all amounts payable by you.
15. By signing this contract you warrant and undertake that no statement, representation or information contained in the advertisement is: 15.1 or is likely to be misleading or deceptive or to otherwise infringe the Fair Trading Act 1992; or 15.2 in breach of any applicable Advertising Standards Authority Inc Advertising Code of Practice; or 15.3 otherwise in breach of any provision or statute, regulation, rule or law (including but not limited to The Australia New Zealand Food Standards Code); and that the publication will not result in any claim or action whatsoever being made or taken against us. You hereby agree to indemnify us against and in respect of all such claims or actions resulting from publication of your advertisement and the cost (on a solicitor and client basis) of defending such claims or actions including but not limited to claims of defamation, breach of copyright, trademark of other intellectual or industrial property rights.
16. Unless otherwise specified, all insertions subsequent to the first insertion will be in consecutive issues of the publication.
17. No liability. The Publisher and the Publisher’s servants are not and will not be liable for any loss incurred by any party through error or negligence, either in the content of an advertisement or the incorrect appearance of an advertisement.