Shredded chicken, almond and celery on rye rolls
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
$2.80 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 2 cups shredded barbecued chicken, skin removed
- 1/4 cup toasted flaked almonds
- 2 trimmed celery stalks, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup extra-light sour cream
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 4 multigrain or rye bread rolls
- 2 iceberg lettuce leaves, shredded
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Combine the chicken, almonds and celery in a large bowl. Stir in the cream and garlic until well combined. Season with freshly ground black pepper.
Step 2 Split the rolls. Place lettuce on roll bases. Top with chicken mixture and top halves of rolls. Serve.
About this recipe
First published: February 2008