Red wine, rosemary and garlic marinade
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
$0.00 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon seeded mustard
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Put all ingredients in a screw-top jar. Shake to combine.
Making the most of marinades
Note: Nutritional information based on serving size of 1 tablespoon.
- Be generous with marinades and make sure the meat or seafood is completely covered.
- To get the best flavour, marinate food overnight in the fridge, then use the marinade to baste food while cooking.
- If you're in a hurry, marinades can give a flavour boost in as little as 20 minutes.
- Never pour the cold marinade left over in the dish over the cooked food. Heat it up first.
About this recipe
First published: January 2008