Full ingredients list:
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup no-oil sun-dried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 (about 130g) small potato, peeled and thinly sliced
- 200g sweet potato, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 pizza base (we used Bazaar brand)
- 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- mixed salad, to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Preheat oven to 220ºC. Process rosemary, tomatoes, garlic, oil and lemon juice in a small food processor until ingredients form a coarse paste.
Step 2 Cook potato for 2 minutes in boiling water. Add sweet potatoes and continue cooking for 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Drain.
Step 3 Place pizza base onto a baking tray. Spread evenly with rosemary mixture. Top with potato and sweet potato, slightly overlapping slices. Sprinkle with parmesan.
Step 4 Bake for 18-20 minutes until cheese has melted and vegetables are starting to brown. Top with chives and serve with mixed salad.
Top with low-fat feta instead of parmesan for a flavour change.
About this recipe
First published: March 2008