Wholemeal pizzas with ham, zucchini and ricotta
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
$2.77 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 1/3 cup (80ml) tomato passata
- 4 small wholemeal pita breads
- 100g shaved lean leg ham, shredded
- 1 medium zucchini, very thinly sliced
- 200g punnet cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 160g (2/3 cup) low-fat ricotta
- 1 1/2 tablespoons basil pesto
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Preheat oven to 220C. Place two large baking trays in preheated oven to heat while preparing pizzas - at least 5 minutes.
Step 2 Spread 1 tablespoon tomato passata over each pita bread. Top each with a quarter of the ham, zucchini and tomatoes. Crumble 2 tablespoons ricotta over each pizza and dot each with 1 1/2 teaspoons pesto. Place pizzas on preheated trays and bake for 10 minutes or until base is crisp.
Step 3 To serve, cut each pizza into quarters and serve immediately.
About this recipe
First published: November 2008