Grilled fish with tomato lentil salad
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
$3.35 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 4 x 180g firm white fish fillets (such as ling)
- olive oil spray
- 400g can brown lentils, drained
- 250g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/3 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 3 spring onions, trimmed, chopped
- 60g baby spinach leaves
- lemon or lime wedges, to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Spray fish with olive oil. Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add fish and cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until brown and cooked.
Step 2 Combine lentils, tomato, parsley and onions in a large bowl.
About this recipe
First published: September 2008