Speedy spicy hash
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
25 mins, prep 10 mins, cook 15 mins
$1.00 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 1kg potatoes, boiled, mashed
- 2 tablespoons chilli sauce
- 185g can tuna in spring water, drained
- 1 1/2 cups leftover vegetables, chopped
- 400g can cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried mixed herbs
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Place mashed potato into a large bowl and add all remaining ingredients. Mix well.
Step 2 Spray a large non-stick frying pan with olive oil and heat for a few minutes until hot. Add potato mixture to pan. Cover evenly and press down lightly. Cook over medium heat for 7-8 minutes.
Step 3 Turn hash over (the best way to do this is to slide it onto a plate, then flip over into pan). Cook for a further 4-5 minutes. Cut into wedges and serve with a green salad.
About this recipe
First published: April 2009