Chicken and vegetable korma
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
40 mins, prep 10 mins, cook 30 mins
$4.17 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- canola oil spray
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 500g skinless chicken, diced
- 2 tablespoons korma curry paste
- 1 carrot, peeled, sliced
- 10 mushrooms (200g), sliced
- 1 cup light evaporated milk
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 300g can chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat. Cook onion until softened. Add chicken. Cook over high heat until browned.
Step 2 Stir in curry paste and cook for 2 minutes. Add carrot and mushrooms. Stir to coat evenly with the paste.
Step 3 Add milks and chickpeas. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat. Simmer for 20–25 minutes. Stir in coriander and tomatoes. Serve with basmati rice.
About this recipe
First published: August 2009