Full ingredients list:
- 200g slab sponge cake, cut into 24 cubes
- 2 x 150g ready-to-eat lime jelly
- 4 kiwifruit, peeled, chopped
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla custard
- 1 tablespoon flaked almonds, toasted
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Put one-third of sponge cake into a 5-cup capacity glass trifle bowl. Roughly chop jelly and spoon half over sponge.
Step 2 Top with half the kiwifruit, one-third custard and half the remaining sponge cake. Repeat ending with sponge cake and custard. Sprinkle nuts over top of trifle and serve.
About this recipe
First published: August 2009