Crispy noodle and chicken salad
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
$3.77 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 500g Chinese cabbage, outer leaves removed, trimmed, finely shredded
- 4 green onions, trimmed, thinly sliced diagonally
- 2 stalks celery, trimmed, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 small red capsicum, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves, plus extra to garnish
- 100g packet Chang's fried noodles
- 2 cups (270g) finely shredded skinless barbecue chicken
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) rice wine
- 1 tablespoon salt-reduced soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Place cabbage, green onions, celery, capsicum, coriander, noodles and chicken into a large mixing bowl. Toss to combine.
Step 2 Make dressing: place rice wine, soy sauce and caster sugar into a small bowl. Stir to dissolve sugar, set aside.
Step 3 Add dressing to salad just before serving. Gently toss. Divide between serving bowls. Serve topped with extra coriander.
About this recipe
First published: January 2009