Smoked salmon, mango and avocado salad
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
$4.57 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 1/3 cup Nudie crushie mango, passionfruit & more juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/3 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 cos lettuce, leaves torn or sliced
- 2 large mangoes, cheeks removed, cut into wedges
- 1 avocado, halved, stone removed, cut into wedges
- 1 bunch mint, leaves picked
- 200g smoked salmon, chopped
- 4 bread rolls, to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Combine juice, oil, mustard and pepper in a screw-top jar. Secure lid. Shake until well combined.
Step 2 Combine lettuce, mango, avocado, mint leaves and salmon in a large bowl. Add dressing. Toss gently to combine. Serve with bread rolls.
- Instead of using black pepper, use 1/2 teaspoon of lemon pepper instead.
- Use mango or orange juice in place of the Nudie juice.
Smoked salmon is an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids.
About this recipe
First published: January 2009