Chicken with balsamic glaze
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
15 mins, prep 5 mins, cook 10 mins
$3.19 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- olive oil spray
- 600g chicken tenderloins, trimmed, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 green onion, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 2 cups cooked brown rice, to serve
- steamed cauliflower and broccoli, to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Spray with oil. Cook chicken and onion for 3–4 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through. Remove from heat.
Step 2 Add vinegar and sweet chilli sauce. Return to heat. Cook for 30 seconds. Serve with brown rice, cauliflower and broccoli.
Make it next week: Omit the rice. Stir-fry the chicken mixture with cooked egg noodles, cauliflower and broccoli.
About this recipe
First published: June 2009