Dijon chicken and ham bake
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
$4.65 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 100g 97% fat-free shaved ham, finely chopped
- 200g button mushrooms, sliced
- 500g can 97% fat-free creamy chicken soup
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 x 150g skinless chicken breast fillets
- 4 cups steamed green beans, to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Preheat oven to 200Â°C. Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add onion, ham and mushrooms. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until onion is soft. Stir in soup and mustard. Bring to the boil. Remove from heat.
Step 2 Put chicken breast fillets into a ceramic ovenproof dish in a single layer. Pour soup mixture over chicken and place in oven. Bake for 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Divide chicken between four plates. Pour sauce over chicken and serve with baby green beans.
About this recipe
First published: March 2009