Full ingredients list:
- 1 lean lamb steak, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 bought pizza base
- 250g punnet cherry tomatoes
- 1 yellow capsicum, chargrilled or raw, cut into 2cm pieces
- 4 tablespoons low-fat natural yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, torn
- mixed salad, to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Preheat grill on high. Lightly spray a frying pan with oil. Add lamb. Cook on high on all sides until sealed, and browned.
Step 2 Place pizza base on a greased baking tray. Scatter with tomatoes and capsicum. Top with cooked lamb. Grill for 8-10 minutes on a high heat.
Step 3 Meanwhile, mix yoghurt with mint. Drizzle yoghurt mixture over pizza. Cut pizza into slices and serve with a mixed salad.
About this recipe
First published: October 2009