Melon skewers with berry swirl yoghurt
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
$2.40 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 1/2 rockmelon, peeled, seeded, cut into 2.5cm cubes
- 1/2 honeydew melon, peeled, seeded, cut into 2.5cm cubes
- 1/4 small seedless watermelon, flesh cut into 2.5cm cubes
- 8 wooden skewers
- 250ml low-fat natural yoghurt
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 2 teaspoons honey, to drizzle
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Thread the rockmelon, honeydew and watermelon alternately onto 8 wooden skewers.
Step 2 Place raspberries in a bowl; crush with a fork. Place yoghurt into a serving bowl and fold in raspberries. Drizzle with honey.
Step 3 Place the fruit skewers and the bowl of raspberry yoghurt onto a serving platter. Serve.
About this recipe
First published: October 2009