Mini chicken meat loaves
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
35 mins, prep 5 mins, cook 30 mins
$2.70 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- cooking oil spray
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- breadcrumbs from 3 slices wholegrain bread
- 400g chicken mince
- 1 tablespoon pizza sauce or tomato pesto
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh herbs (such as basil, coriander, parsley)
- potato mash, green beans and gravy, to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Preheat oven to 180°C. Spray an 8-hole muffin pan with oil.
Step 2 Spray a pan with oil. Soften onion and garlic over medium heat. Using hands, combine with remaining ingredients in a bowl.
Step 3 Spoon into holes, rounding tops. Bake for 25–30 minutes until golden and cooked through. Serve with mash, beans and gravy.
About this recipe
First published: October 2009