Speedy chicken pizza
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
30 mins, prep 5 mins, cook 25 mins
$2.95 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- cooking oil spray
- 1 ready-made regular pizza base
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 1/2 cups grated reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1 small red capsicum, diced
- 1 small yellow capsicum, diced
- 1 small skinless chicken fillet, cooked, diced
- handful fresh basil and/or chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Preheat oven to 200ºC. Lightly spray a pizza tray with oil. Place base on tray. Spread tomato paste over base. Sprinkle with cheese. Top with onion, capsicum and chicken. Season with pepper.
Step 2 Bake for 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and the base is crisp. Remove from oven and scatter with basil and/or parsley. Serve with a green salad.
You save (per serve)
Fat 5g (1g saturated fat)
Try other ingredients such as tomatoes, zucchini, mushrooms, spinach and reduced-fat feta cheese.
About this recipe
First published: September 2009