Full ingredients list:
- 2 x 180g cans tuna in spring water, drained
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 x 400g cans four bean mix, rinsed, drained
- 4 medium tomatoes, chopped
- cooking oil spray
- 4 wholemeal tortillas
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat grated mozzarella
- 8 cups green salad, to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Combine tuna, onions, beans and tomatoes in a large bowl.
Step 2 Spray a frying pan with oil. Warm each tortilla in pan for about 10 seconds, turning once.
Step 3 Add 1/4 of the tuna mixture to one half of each tortilla. Scatter with cheese.
Step 4 Fold other half of each tortilla over ingredients and cook for 1 1/2 minutes, turning once, until cheese has melted. Transfer tortillas to a plate, cut each into thirds and serve with salad.
For extra flavour, try using chopped coriander leaves.
About this recipe
First published: April 2010