Baked stone fruit with pistachios
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
25 mins, prep 10 mins, cook 15 mins
$0.99 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat table spread
- 4 peaches or nectarines, halved, stones removed
- 50g unsalted pistachios, chopped
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4–1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Preheat oven to 200ºC. Grease a large baking dish with some of the table spread.
Step 2 Place stone fruit in baking dish, skin-side down. Dot with remaining table spread. Sprinkle with pistachios, sugar and cinnamon.
Step 3 Bake for 10–15 minutes, until pistachios are lightly toasted. Serve with low-fat yoghurt or low-fat crème frâiche.
If fruit is very ripe, decrease the cooking time.
About this recipe
First published: December 2010