Full ingredients list:
- 400g lean beef steak
- 2 teaspoons Tuscan seasoning
- 8 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 4 cups rocket
- 8 tablespoons oil-free vinaigrette dressing
- 1/4 cup parmesan shavings
- 4 slices crusty bread, toasted
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Preheat a barbecue or chargrill pan to high. Spray beef with oil and sprinkle with Tuscan seasoning. Cook beef until evenly browned, turning once (it should still be pink in the middle). Set aside to rest for 5 minutes.
Step 2 Mix together radishes, onion, capsicum and rocket in a large bowl. Gently toss with dressing and parmesan.
Step 3 Thinly slice beef. Top salad with beef slices and serve with toasted crusty bread.
About this recipe
First published: December 2010