Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
1 min, prep 15 mins, cook 1 hr 5 mins
$3.50 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 8 small skinless chicken thighs (500g), trimmed
- 6 chicken drumsticks (350g), skin removed, trimmed
- 2 lemons, cut into wedges
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- 1 bunch rosemary sprigs
- 18 pitted olives (black or green)
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 600g baby potatoes
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Combine chicken, lemon, onion, rosemary, olives, vinegar, oil and pepper in a non-metallic bowl. Cover and marinate in the fridge for 2 hours, or overnight.
Step 2 Preheat oven to 190ºC. Boil whole potatoes for 10 minutes. Drain.
Step 3 Place chicken, potatoes and all other ingredients into a large baking dish. Toss well.
Step 4 Cook for 30 minutes, toss again and cook for a further 25 minutes. Serve with a green salad.
About this recipe
First published: February 2010