Thai tofu with chilli-lime Asian greens
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
20 mins, prep 15 mins, cook 5 mins
$4.35 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 250g broccoli, cut into florets
- 200g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1 bunch baby pak choy, trimmed, leaves separated
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 x 200g packets Thai-marinated tofu, sliced, heated
- 2 cups steamed brown rice, to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Blanch broccoli and sugar snap peas in boiling water for 2 minutes, then add pak choy for a further 30 seconds. Rinse quickly under warm water, drain well.
Step 2 Combine sweet chilli, lime juice and rice vinegar in a bowl.
Step 3 Place vegies and heated tofu into a large bowl. Add dressing and gently toss to combine. Serve immediately, with steamed brown rice.
- Adding lime juice to this sauce helps lower the GI of the entire meal.
- This Thai-flavoured tofu won healthiest vegie product in our 2009 Healthy Food Awards.
About this recipe
First published: February 2010