Chargrilled vegie and ricotta pizza
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
30 mins, prep 15 mins, cook 15 mins
$4.01 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 2 zucchinis, thinly sliced
- 2 red capsicums, thinly sliced
- 1 eggplant, thinly sliced
- 1 large premade thin pizza base
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 4 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat ricotta
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Preheat oven to 200ºC. Place zucchini, capsicum and eggplant on a baking tray, spray with oil and bake for 15 minutes. Remove. Turn oven up to 220ºC.
Step 2 Spread pizza base with tomato paste. Arrange garlic, tomatoes and baked vegies over pizza. Crumble ricotta over pizza and scatter half the basil leaves.
Step 3 Bake for 1015 minutes, until base is cooked through and cheese is golden. Scatter over remaining basil leaves and drizzle with olive oil to serve.
About this recipe
First published: January 2010