Baked fish with cannellini beans
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
50 mins, prep 10 mins, cook 40 mins
$3.97 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 4 pieces firm white fish (480g total)
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 400g can cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- 1/2 red capsicum, finely chopped
- 1 lemon, zested
- 410g can chopped tomatoes with basil and garlic
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 6 cups steamed vegetables
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Preheat oven to 200ºC. Place fish into a baking dish. Season with pepper and add beans, capsicum and lemon zest.
Step 2 Pour tomatoes over fish. Cover with foil or a lid and bake for 30–40 minutes, depending on the size of the fish. Serve with rice and steamed vegetables.
About this recipe
First published: May 2010