Chargrilled spring vegetable pasta
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
25 mins, prep 10 mins, cook 15 mins
$3.60 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 400g zucchini, sliced into 1cm matchsticks
- olive oil spray
- 300g pasta
- 6 artichoke hearts (bottled or canned in brine), drained, sliced
- 100g baby rocket
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup (80g) reduced-fat feta, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- large green salad, to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Preheat a barbecue or chargrill pan to high. Spray cherry tomatoes and zucchini with oil and grill for 5–8 minutes, turning occasionally, until charred and tender.
Step 2 Cook pasta according to packet directions. Drain and return to saucepan over low heat. Add artichoke hearts and heat through. Fold rocket and chargrilled vegetables into pasta. Drizzle with vinegar and scatter with feta and parsley. Serve with a large green salad.
About this recipe
First published: November 2010