Fish skewers with tomato and feta risoni
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
21 mins, prep 15 mins, cook 5-6 mins
$6.32 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 250g risoni
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 600g firm white fish fillets, cut into 3cm cubes
- 2 small zucchinis, cut into 1.5cm rounds, halved
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 75g low-fat feta, crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- large green salad, to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Cook risoni according to packet instructions. Drain well.
Step 2 Meanwhile, combine oregano and 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice in a bowl. Add fish and set aside for 5 minutes.
Step 3 Thread fish and zucchini onto 8 skewers. Chargrill or pan-fry skewers over medium high for 5–6 minutes, until cooked.
Step 4 Stir extra lemon juice, oil, tomatoes, feta and parsley through risoni. Serve with skewers and salad.
Add chopped capsicum, mushrooms or red onion to skewers. Splash with lime juice, instead of lemon, before grilling.
About this recipe
First published: April 2011