Fish and potato pie
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
45 mins, prep 20 mins, cook 25 mins
$4.96 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- cooking oil spray
- 600g potatoes, boiled, mashed
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomato pesto
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat shredded tasty cheese
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 425g can tuna in spring water, drained
- 200g ready-made coleslaw
- 6 tablespoons fat-free salad dressing (we used Italian)
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Preheat oven to 190ºC. Spray a large baking dish with oil.
Step 2 In a large bowl, combine mash, pesto and cheese. Mix well and season to taste.
Step 3 Add corn, onion and tuna; mix well. Spoon into prepared baking dish. Bake for 25 minutes, until lightly golden.
Step 4 Meanwhile, toss coleslaw with dressing. Remove pie from oven. Cool 5 minutes before cutting into wedges. Serve with coleslaw.
About this recipe
First published: January 2011