Full ingredients list:
- 320g farfalle (or other short pasta)
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed, cut into 2cm lengths
- 200g store-bought roasted
- capsicum, peeled, sliced
- 300g skinless barbecue chicken, shredded
- 1/4 cup low-fat balsamic dressing
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Cook pasta according to packet instructions, adding asparagus in the last 2 minutes of cooking time. Drain well.
Step 2 Transfer pasta and asparagus to a large bowl. Add capsicum, chicken and balsamic dressing. Toss to combine then serve.
About this recipe
First published: November 2011