Semi-dried tomato and cashew-crusted fish
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
35 mins (Hands-on time: 25 mins, Cooking time: 10 mins)
$6.81 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 40g 97% fat-free semi-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 60g unsalted cashews, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons grated gluten-free parmesan
- 4 x 150g firm white fish fillets
- 2 cups mashed potato
- 4 cups steamed green beans
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. In a bowl, combine tomatoes, cashews, juice, basil and parmesan.
Step 2 Press mixture onto one side of each fish fillet. Bake for 10 minutes, or until cooked through.
Step 3 Serve fish with mash and green beans.
About this recipe
First published: October 2011