Please log in to save or rate.
15 (1/3 cup per serve)
Time to make:
$0.39 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups bran cereal
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 3 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon flaked almonds
- 1/3 cup dried apricot, diced
- 1/4 cup dried apple, diced
- 1/3 cup sultanas
- 2 tablespoons macadamias, roughly chopped
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Preheat oven to 150°C. Combine oats, bran, seeds, coconut and almonds in a bowl. Spread mixture onto a baking tray and bake for 5 minutes.
Step 2 Add apricot and apple to tray, and bake for a further 10 minutes.
Step 3 Stir through sultanas and macadamias, and allow mixture to cool. Store in an airtight container.
Recipe supplied by Healthy Food Guide reader, Ali Parletta (SA)
Ali says: “I make a batch nearly every week, and love to stir through vanilla yoghurt and add sliced banana, or fresh or frozen blueberries.”
About this recipe
First published: October 2011