Full ingredients list:
- 200g dry falafel mix
- 4 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 4 small tomatoes, sliced thinly
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 avocado, thinly sliced
- 4 wholemeal wraps
- 80g low-fat natural yoghurt
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Mix falafel with water as per packet instructions, then with cold wet hands, roll falafel mix into small balls.
Step 2 Spray a heavy-based frying pan with oil and cook falafel balls for 3–4 minutes on each side. Set falafel aside.
Step 3 Arrange lettuce, tomato, onion and avocado on wraps. Top with falafel balls and yoghurt. Roll up wraps to serve.
About this recipe
First published: December 2012