Full ingredients list:
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 150g chicken tenderloins, finely chopped (to resemble mince)
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 3/4 cup shredded Chinese cabbage
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons sweet chilli sauce
- 2 large (or 4 small) iceberg lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cup crispy store-bought noodles, broken
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Heat oil in a frying pan and place over high heat. Cook chicken, onion and garlic for 5 minutes, until browned. Add carrot and cabbage; cook for 2-3 minutes, or until soft. Stir through fish sauce and sweet chilli sauce.
Step 2 Spoon mixture into lettuce leaves to serve. Garnish with crispy noodles.
This recipe is not suitable for those following a no-added-salt diet.
About this recipe
First published: January 2012