Full ingredients list:
- 4 x 125g chicken breast fillets, flattened
- 2 cloves garlic, halved
- 1 lime, zested, juiced
- 2 medium zucchinis, peeled into ribbons
- 2 medium Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into ribbons
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup mango chutney
- 4 medium wholegrain rolls, halved, toasted
- 8 cups salad (baby spinach, lettuce, celery) + 1/4 cup currants, to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Rub chicken with garlic and lime zest. Preheat barbecue or chargrill pan to high.
Step 2 Cook chicken for 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked. Drizzle lime juice over chicken.
Step 3 To assemble burger, layer zucchini and cucumber ribbons, onion, chicken and mango chutney on toasted rolls. Serve with salad and currants.
- For a spicy burger, add chopped fresh red chillies when assembling.
- Add fresh, chopped coriander for even more flavour.
About this recipe
First published: March 2012