Chicken and zucchini fritters with avo dip
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
$5.24 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons gluten-free flour
- 300g cooked chicken breast, finely shredded
- 2 cups grated zucchini, excess liquid squeezed out
- 1 small avocado, mashed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 8 cups salad
- 4 slices gluten-free toast
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Combine eggs, flour, chicken and zucchini in a large bowl. Mix well.
Step 2 Combine avocado and basil in a separate bowl to make dip.
Step 3 Spray a frying pan with oil and place over medium-high heat. Drop tablespoons of fritter mix into pan and cook on both sides until golden. Repeat to make 12 fritters. Serve with dip, toast and salad.
Make it vegetarian: Omit the chicken and add sweetcorn kernels and a little reduced-fat feta instead.
About this recipe
First published: May 2012