Lamb salad with chilli and feta yoghurt dressing
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
$8.23 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 500g lamb leg steak, fat removed, roughly diced
- 100g reduced-fat feta, crumbled
- 6 tablespoons low-fat natural yoghurt
- 1 fresh chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- 8 cups mesclun mix salad greens
- 6 tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 4 slices sourdough, toasted
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Spray a frying pan with oil and place over medium heat. Add lamb and fry until cooked.
Step 2 To make dressing, combine feta, yoghurt and chilli in a bowl and mix well.
Step 3 In a large bowl combine salad greens and tomatoes. Divide between 4 plates. Top salad with lamb and a dollop of dressing.
Omit the dressing and add a couple of thin slices of grilled haloumi and cooked chickpeas to the salad.
About this recipe
First published: May 2012