Cajun vegetable and tofu parcels with couscous
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
$5.50 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 1–2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, plus 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed, halved
- 16 baby carrots, trimmed, halved if long
- 125g baby corn, halved
- 350g firm tofu, cut into 2cm-cubes
- 4 cups cooked couscous, to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Place Cajun seasoning, lemon juice, zest and olive oil into a large bowl and stir to combine. Add vegies and tofu and toss to coat in the spice mixture.
Step 2 Cut 4 x 40cm long pieces of foil. Place ¼ of the vegies and tofu into the centre of each piece of foil. Fold sides of foil to enclose vegies and form a parcel.
Preheat a barbeque or chargrill pan to high. Place parcels onto barbeque and grill for 10 minutes, or until vegies are just tender. Serve with couscous.
About this recipe
First published: November 2012