Full ingredients list:
- 300g fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 6 savoiardi biscuits, cut into 3cm pieces
- 200g extra-light ricotta
- 150g low-fat vanilla yoghurt
- 50g fresh blueberries, to serve
- 40g white chocolate, grated, to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Place berries and sugar into a small saucepan over a low heat. Cook for 2–3 minutes, or until softened and sugar has dissolved. Dip biscuit pieces into the berry syrup and divide between 4 glass tumblers. Top biscuits with warmed berries and syrup.
Step 2 In a medium-sized bowl, whisk ricotta and yoghurt until smooth. Spoon over berries and biscuits. Top with fresh blueberries and sprinkle with chocolate.
About this recipe
First published: September 2012