Salmon and risoni pasta bake
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
40 mins (Hands-on time: 10 mins, Cooking time: 30 mins)
$7.60 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- cooking oil spray
- 250g risoni pasta
- 300g Brussels sprouts, trimmed, halved
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 4 x 120g skinless salmon fillets
- 4 teaspoons Mediterranean seasoning
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1/2 cup grated reduced-fat mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons chopped almonds
- chopped fresh parsley, to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Preheat oven to 190°C. Spray 4 individual ovenproof dishes (around 2 cup-capacity) with oil. Cook risoni and sprouts in a saucepan of boiling water for about 5–7 minutes, until risoni is cooked and sprouts are tender-crisp. Drain, then add to prepared ovenproof dishes.
Step 2 Add tomatoes and remaining vegetables. Toss well then place fish fillets on top of vegies. Top each piece of fish with Mediterranean seasoning, lemon zest and juice.
Step 3 Sprinkle with cheese and almonds. Bake for 25–30 minutes, or until lightly golden and fish is cooked through. Serve sprinkled with chopped fresh parsley.
About this recipe
First published: September 2012