Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
40 mins (Hands-on time: 15 mins, Cooking time: 25 mins)
$0.51 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 50g (1/2 cup) sliced or flaked almonds
- 1 3/4 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup self-raising flour
- 50g (1/3 cup) dried apricots, chopped
- 1/2 cup soft brown sugar
- 125g reduced-fat table spread, melted
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 medium-ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons sunflower seeds
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Preheat oven to 180ºC. Grease and line the base of a slice pan with baking paper. Place all dry ingredients into a mixing bowl. Stir in spread, maple syrup, bananas and egg.
Step 2 Mix well and spoon into prepared tin. Smooth surface and sprinkle with sunflower seeds. Cook for 20-25 minutes, until lightly golden and firm to touch. Cool for 30 minutes.
Step 3 Cut into squares then serve.
About this recipe
First published: August 2013