Rosemary-rubbed pork and apple sauce
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
$4.04 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 600g new potatoes, halved
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves, finely chopped
- 4 x 125g pork loin steaks, fat trimmed
- 2 tablespoons fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- 1/3 cup apple sauce, warmed, to serve
- 300g green beans, trimmed, steamed, to serve
- 300g brocollini, trimmed, steamed, to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Steam potatoes for 12-15 minutes or until tender. Meanwhile, place a frying pan over medium-high heat. Combine oil and rosemary in a bowl. Smear over pork steaks.
Step 2 Pan-fry pork for 3-4 minutes each side, or until cooked through. Place parsley in a thin layer on a chopping board. Remove pork from heat and place pork on top of parsley, turn over and lightly cover with foil to keep warm for 5 minutes to rest.
Step 3 Serve with new potatoes, apple sauce, steamed green beans and brocollini.
About this recipe
First published: August 2013