Full ingredients list:
- 1 cup low-fat natural yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon curry paste
- 400g fresh coleslaw salad mix
- 3 cups chopped salad vegetables (eg. spring onions, radish, cucumber, celery)
- 1/4 cup chopped dates
- 1 apple, chopped
- 400g cooked skinless chicken breast, sliced
- 4 wholemeal Lebanese breads, toasted
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Mix yoghurt with curry paste. Combine coleslaw with vegies, dates, apple and chicken in a large bowl. Toss through yoghurt dressing.
Step 2 Serve with Lebanese bread.
About this recipe
First published: February 2013