Grilled baby capsicums with tomato and basil
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
17 mins (Hands-on time: 10 mins, Cooking time: 7 mins)
$2.53 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 175g baby capsicums, halved, deseeded
- 200g grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup kalamata olives, halved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons baby capers, drained, rinsed
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Place a chargrill pan over high heat. Spray capsicum with oil, then grill for 5–7 minutes or until tender.
Step 2 Place capsicum into a bowl. Add remaining ingredients. Toss to combine. Arrange on a serving plate or platter. Drizzle with balsamic to serve.
About this recipe
First published: February 2013