Potato, dill and cucumber salad
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
25 mins (Hands-on time: 10 mins, Cooking time: 15 mins)
$1.28 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 600g baby red rascal potatoes
- 4 red radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup low-fat Greek-style yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Place potatoes into a large saucepan. Cover with cold water and bring to the boil. Boil for
15 minutes, or until tender. Drain then coarsely chop.
Step 2 Place potatoes, radishes, cucumber, yoghurt and 1 1/2 tablespoons dill into a bowl. Toss to combine then serve sprinkled with remaining dill.
About this recipe
First published: February 2013