Full ingredients list:
- cooking oil spray
- 1/2 quantity Basic BBQ vegie mix
- 4 x 150g white fish fillets
- 1 tablespoon pesto
- 2 cups spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup grated reduced-fat cheddar
- 1 bunch asparagus, steamed, to serve
- 4 cups spaghetti, cooked, to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Preheat oven to 190ºC. Lightly spray a baking dish with oil. Place half the BBQ vegies into base of dish. Add fish. Top each fillet with a teaspoon of pesto.
Step 2 Scatter over spinach leaves, remaining BBQ vegies and finish with cheese. Bake for 20 minutes, or until fish is cooked.
Step 3 Serve with asparagus and spaghetti.
About this recipe
First published: February 2013