Summer fruit salad with raspberry coulis
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
$4.50 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 1 quantity Frozen raspberry sorbet, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons icing sugar
- 2 yellow peaches, stone removed and sliced
- 1 punnet strawberries, halved
- 1 punnet blueberries
- 1 mango, stone removed and diced
- 1 bunch fresh mint, leaves torn
- 4 small scoops vanilla ice-cream, to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Pour Raspberry sorbet through a fine-mesh sieve, using a spatula to force the mixture through to form a smooth, coulis-style sauce. Stir through icing-sugar until mixture is smooth.
Step 2 Combine all fruit and mint leaves in small serving bowls or glasses with 1 scoop each of vanilla ice-cream. Pour raspberry coulis over fruit and ice-cream. Garnish with a few mint leaves. Serve immediately.
About this recipe
First published: February 2013