Full ingredients list:
- 1 cup firmly packed flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 cup firmly packed coriander leaves
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- dried chilli flakes, to taste
- 1 clove garlic, crushed or grated
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth (or chop finely for a chunkier version).
Step 2 Transfer chimichurri to an airtight jar or container with a narrow opening.
Note: NIPs and costings based on 1 tablespoon serve.
Try using this Chimichurri recipe as a base to make these tasty meals:
Cover chimichurri with plastic wrap to stop the herbs discolouring as quickly.
About this recipe
First published: July 2013