Lamb burgers with hommous
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
$5.92 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed,
- 1 bunch baby carrots, trimmed, halved lengthways
- 500g lamb steaks, sliced
- 2 teaspoons Moroccan spice mix
- 300g loaf Turkish bread, halved horizontally, quartered
- 1/3 cup hommous
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 225g can sliced beetroot, drained
- coriander leaves, to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Place a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add asparagus and carrot. Cook for 5 minutes until tender. Set aside.
Step 2 Lightly spray lamb with oil and sprinkle with spice mix. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate to rest for 5 minutes.
Step 3 Cut carrots and asparagus to fit bread. Top Turkish bread with hommous, vegies and lamb. Sprinkle with coriander to serve.
About this recipe
First published: July 2013