Teriyaki fish and red cabbage stir-fry
Please log in to save or rate.
Time to make:
$5.88 per serve
(at time of publication)
Full ingredients list:
- 50g rice vermicelli noodles
- Cooking oil spray
- 150g thick, skinless, boneless white fish, cut into 3cm-pieces
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 3 teaspoons teriyaki marinade
- 2 spring onions, sliced diagonally
- 2 lemon wedges, to serve
- 2 tablespoons torn coriander leaves, to serve
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Place noodles into a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water and stand for 5 minutes. Drain, then transfer to a serving bowl.
Step 2 Meanwhile, spray a non-stick wok or large frying pan with oil and place over high heat. Add fish and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add cabbage, teriyaki marinade, half the onion and 2 tablespoons water. Stir-fry for 2 minutes, or until fish is just cooked. Remove wok from heat and stir through remaining onion. Season with freshly ground black pepper.
Step 3 Spoon fish mixture over noodles in bowl. Serve with lemon wedges and coriander.
About this recipe
First published: June 2013