Full ingredients list:
- 250g rice stick noodles
- 300g firm tofu, sliced into chunks
- 2 tablespoons reduced-salt soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 red capsicums, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled into ribbons
- 1 bunch bok choy, leaves only, steamed, sliced lengthways
- 1 lemon, zested
- 4 spring onions, chopped
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Cook noodles as per packet instructions. Drain and set aside.
Step 2 Spray a frying pan with oil, place over medium-high heat and stir-fry tofu for 3-4 minutes, or until golden. Set aside.
Step 3 Combine soy sauce, sweet chilli and sesame oil.
Step 4 In a large bowl combine tofu, vegies, noodles and zest. Dress with soy mixture. Serve topped with spring onions.
About this recipe
First published: June 2013