Full ingredients list:
- 500g potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 400g rump steak, fat trimmed, chopped into chunks
- 1/3 cup Masterfoods red wine and garlic marinade
- 12 button mushrooms
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Preheat oven to 200°C. Place potato wedges onto a baking tray. Lightly spray with oil and sprinkle with paprika. Bake for 30 minutes, or until crispy and golden.
Step 2 Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine steak and marinade. Set aside for 5–10 minutes.
Step 3 Thread vegetables and beef onto 4 large skewers. Place into a baking tray and pour over the remaining marinade. Bake for 10–15 minutes, or until beef is thoroughly cooked through.
Step 4 Serve kebabs with potato wedges and a dollop of sour cream each.
Try replacing steak with chicken breast. Add a few chunks of haloumi and capsicum for extra flavour.
About this recipe
First published: March 2013